CRUX SOOGM-16B GM Radio Replacement Interface to Retain SWC, OnStarSOOGM-16B
The CRUX SOOGM-16B is designed to allow for the installation of after-market radios while retaining functionality of OnStar, Bose® Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems, Chime and Accessory features in General Motors LAN 11-Bit vehicles. Also retains steering wheel controls.
- Easy Plug-and-Ready Connections.
- Retains Steering Wheel Controls via built in pre-programmed interface.
- Retains Factory Bluetooth in Vehicles 2008-upwards if equipped with new OnStar Device.
- Retains Factory OnStar.
- Retains Factory Warning Chimes.
- Works with Non-Bose and BOSE amplified systems.
- Fully functional for replacing both types of 11-Bit Radios. Includes the following two harnesses with:
- 24-Pin Connector
- 14- & 16-Pin Connectors
Chevrolet: 14- and 16-Pin Connectors
Chevrolet: 24-Pin Connectors
Pontiac: 14- and 16-Pin Connectors
Pontiac: 24-Pin Connectors
Saturn: 14- and 16-Pin Connectors